VIDEO CONTEST: March to the Beat of Your Own Drum!
March is almost here! What’s March really about anyway? We decided we didn’t need a calendar to tell us—and made our own cause for celebration! We say MARCH is all about MARCHing to the beat of your own drum!
What does that mean? You are an individual…. you are happy, unique and you do not follow the crowd. You love life and you want to scream it out…HOOPLAHA!!! If this sounds like you or someone you know, join in on our March video contest! We are looking for videos that celebrate people who are happy, inspirational and have a story that will make viewers take notice. We want you to show the world why!
In the end of the contest, we will select TWO videos to be featured on the HooplaHa homepage! The winning participants will all receive $500 and a permanent contributor page on HooplaHa.com… the new website dedicated to Life with a Smile!
- Create a video that tells a story about you, another individual (pets count too!) or a group of people that exemplify what it means to “march to the beat of your own drum”.
- Winning videos must make viewers THINK, RELATE and SMILE. They must inspire others and make them smile!
- Must be under 2 minutes.
- Should (but does not HAVE to) contain clearable rights free music.
- When you're finished, upload it and submit your video to the HooplaHa Submit Your Own Page: http://hooplaha.com/?page_id=39
- Title your video: “MARCH To The Beat Of Your Own Drum” Submission. Remember that only videos made specifically for this project will be considered.
All submissions are due by Sunday, March 11 at 11:59 PM (EST).