The 10 Best Things Ever Said By Mister Rogers
2. "When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say, 'Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.'"
4. “You rarely have time for everything you want in this life, so you need to make choices. And hopefully your choices can come from a deep sense of who you are. ”
6. "It's easy to take a gun and annihilate your opposition, but what is really exciting to me is to see people with differing views come together and finally respect each other.”
8. “When we treat children's play as seriously as it deserves, we are helping them feel the joy that's to be found in the creative spirit."
10. “I believe that at the center of the universe there dwells a loving spirit who longs for all that’s best in all of creation, a spirit who knows the great potential of each planet as well as each person, and little by little will love us into being more than we ever dreamed possible. That loving spirit would rather die than give up on any one of us.”