Do Something Nice Today!
We shouldn’t need a silly holiday as an excuse to do something nice. Seriously, we shouldn’t. But since today is not only World Smile Day but also “Do Something Nice Day,” (Really! It is!), and here at HooplaHa we know doing something nice puts a smile on someone else’s face, here are a few simple ideas for your small act of kindness. We guarantee it will put a smile on someone's face . . . maybe even yours!
- Hold the door for someone
- Offer to give someone a ride
- Leave a note for someone you love
- Bake something tasty for your neighbor
- Buy the person’s coffee who’s in line behind you or ahead of you
- Say thank you to someone who doesn’t hear it enough
- Do a chore that you normally don’t do, like wash the dishes or vaccum
- Smile and say hello to a stranger
- Donate to a charity you’ve been meaning to give money to
- Pay at least three people compliments, whether you know them or not!
- Don’t gossip (you might be surprised how nice doing this is!)
- Send an e-Card to someone just because
- Treat yourself
Do something nice today. And you never know, your small gesture may inspire someone else to spread some kindness.