Cook with Peter: Potato Pancakes
Chef Peter makes his sweet and savory Potato Pancakes--inspired by an old family recipe! You don't have to celebrate Hannukah to enough this delicious dish!
Potato Pancake Recipe
2 lbs potatoes
one small onion
1 tablespoon flower
vegetable or canola oil
1. Shred potatoes and onion
2. Add all other ingredients
3. Heat skillet with cooking oil
4. Take a spoonful and make flat with spatchula
5. Cook from both sides until golden brown
6. Serve with apple sauce and sugar (optional).