7 Ways To Celebrate Positive Thinking Day
September 13th is Positive Thinking Day and here at HooplaHa we're all about positivity! We want to help you celebrate Positive Thinking Day, so we're giving you 7 things to do today to be positive.
1. Start your day on a positive note by saying, "Today is going to be a good day!" This will set the tone for the day ahead of you.
2. Say some affirmations. These are positive sentences about you or your circumstances that can give you boldness, confidence and self-esteem. WATCH Turning (-) Thoughts Into (+) Affirmations One Photo At A Time to help you focus on your affirmations today.
3. Hang around with positive people. Come back and visit hooplaha.com. You will never have to search for positive news again! We have it all in one place.
4. Show gratitude for the simple things in life. Take 30 seconds and think about the little moments in your life that bring you happiness. Your day will suddenly appear infinitely brighter. "Enjoy the little things, for one day you make look back and realize they were the big things." --Robert Brault
In this video from a series highlighting inspiring individuals who overcame adversity, we bring you a football player with a drive to never give up.Richie Contartesi is a small town kid who dreamed his entire life of playing big time college football for Ole Miss.
6. Be kind to someone today. B kind, a club started by sisters, is all about encouraging acts of kindness in our everyday lives.
7. Finally, the best thing you can do for yourself and others, today and everyday is to simply smile. WATCH Happiness Helpers Carry Inspiring Signs To Promote Smiles!
It's amazing how just a few simple words can change someone's day for the better when things are not going as planned.