17 Thoughts You Had In High School That You Still Have As An Adult
1. What am I going to eat for lunch today?
Spoiler alert: Probably pizza.
2. You keep talking, I'll keep nodding. I'm not listening, but I'm definitely nodding.
3. Do I really have to read this?
4. Is anyone else taking notes? Should I be taking notes? What's happening?
5. I hate public bathrooms...
5 1/2. Will I ever check if there's enough toilet paper before I need it?
5 3/4. And will I not react like this?
6. I will definitely ask my crush out today...
6 1/2. Okay, maybe tomorrow.
6 3/4. Ten years from now sounds good too.
7. I did something right? WHAT? WHERE?
8. A shower of money would be nice.
9. Does everyone like me yet?
9 1/2. How about now?
9 3/4. They don't?
10. Am I qualified for this?
11. I wonder if I can finish this assignment before Modern Family comes on.
12. How many people have I accidentally ignored today while wearing headphones?
13. There's got to be an easier way to do this.
14. Life too hard. Time to be a cat.
15. How do I make absolutely SURE I don't refer to my teacher/boss as "mom"?
16. Is it okay to date your friend's crush if they haven't gotten coffee or frozen yogurt together?
17.Will I ever remember everything I have to do before I go to bed?
Nope. You won't! Though, as you get older, you'll have likely figured out how to deal with all these particularly challenging life obstacles we are all too familiar with. Here's to the new school year, and to embracing the scattered spaz within us all.