15 Reasons To Celebrate National Chocolate Day
Who doesn't love chocolate? Dark, milk, and white chocolate provide something deliciously sweet for all types of chocolate lovers! Check out our 15 reasons to celebrate Chocolate today and find the full recipes below.
1. Firstly, and obviously, chocolate chip cookies.
2. Second most obviously, chocolate-chip pancakes. They're so deliciously excessive, I don't even care that they're basically discs of diabetes.
3. OKAY. LIKE, WHAT. Introducing: Chocolate-chip oatmeal WAFFLE cookies. I'm seizing.
4. Chocolate chip oatmeal cookies. The regular choco-chip cookie's funnier, more interesting, more delicious twin sister.
5. Oatmeal Chocolate-Chip CAKE. You read right. CAKE.
6. Blondies. Basically # 1 in brownie form. I don't hate it!
7. Cookie-Dough Cupcakes. This is getting ridiculous.
8. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cake. Uuuugggghhhhhhh.
9. I hope you're sitting... Double Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups. With ice cream.
10. Mint Chocolate Chip Milkshake.
11. Chocolate Chip Rolo CHEESECAKE MUFFINS. AAAAAHHHHHHH.
12. Peppermint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream. Sorry you had to follow chocolate chip rolo cheesecake muffins, peppermint chocolate chip ice cream. I still love you.
13. Peanut butter Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies.
14. Chocolate Chip Cookies with COCONUT, NOW!
15. Literally, just a bowl of melted chocolate chips. Having a bad day? Here, take some medicine.