10 Animals Showing Us How To Try Something New
1. Black Bears master the art of climbing into a hammock. Soon to come: Staying in the hammock.
2. Racoon discovers a musical vocation with a sprinkler.
3. Monkey learns he is not a narcissist.
Safari Leader: And if you'll look to your right folks, you'll see the cage of self-revelation.
4. Cat introduces potassium to his diet. The courage!
5. Other Cat dabbles in the fine art of Capoeira. Ten cartwheel/diagonal circles = Brazilian Lord of the Dance
6. Harley, the baby squirrel, literally makes leap of faith. And I actually mean literally.
7. Butterfly decides it's a good idea to enter an otter pen. It either knows what it's doing or it really doesn't.
8. Pygmie Marmoset (or in latin, ZOMGodilix It's Adorbzius) introduces a carb-based breakfast to his morning routine.
9. Dog and Monkey learn how to share. Or not.
10. Puppy unpacks the phenomenon of doorstops. IT'S SO TICKLY.
Take heed from these furry trailblazers: trying new things will shock your mind and body into a world amazeballs and wonder. Get out there and LIVE!