You Need To Watch And Cry To This Google Ad RIGHT NOW
Google's new ad Google Search: Reunion has reduced me to a puddle of joy-induced goop.
Allow me to hazard a guess at how you experienced this video...
1. You realized you were watching yet another Google ad with crippling potential of tugging on your heart-strings. And you were all, Oh God...
2. Then, as the granddaughter began connecting the dots between her grandfather and his best friend, you knew you were NOT SAFE from the imminent, heart warming reunion that will surely decimate your soul.
3. THEN, WHEN GRANDDADDY BALDEV OPENED THE DOOR AND YUSUF STOOD THERE UNABLE TO SPEAK AT FIRST BECAUSE HE WAS THINKING HOLY COW, IT'S MY BFF FROM A TRILLION YEARS AGO... You stopped breathing, frozen by the face perfectly tailored drama/suspense, screaming the thought WILL YOUSEF REMEMBER HIM???
4. AND. THEN. Yusuf that beautiful son of a gun, says... Happy birthday my friend... BECAUSE OF COURSE IT'S HIS BIRTHDAY. WHY WOULDN'T THIS TEAR FEST OCCUR ON SUCH A DAY? At this point, you gave in to the joyous pressure and wept with abandon.
5. Then, you got your sloppy self together and celebrated your restored faith in humanity. You don't care that it was an ad, it made your heart explode and that's worth celebrating.
If you're a happy-cry masochist like me, then you can see more videos like this at Google India.