Happy Turkey/Thanksgiving Day! We wish you a wonderful Thanksgiving filled with food, family, friends, and loved ones!! Gobble, gobble!
Every year the Farm Sanctuary of Watkins Glen, New York hosts A Celebration For The Turkeys to honor and give thanks to the animals who call the Farm Sanctuary home. The annual celebration has activities that include:
- Open sanctuary time — spend quality time interacting with the cows, sheep, goats, turkeys, chickens, and pigs who call Farm Sanctuary home!
- Feeding of the Turkeys ceremony — enjoy watching our turkey residents indulge in a delicious feast of pumpkin pie, squash, cranberries, and kale salad;
- Special pumpkin feeding to our pig residents
- Vegan Thanksgiving Feast at the Harbor Hotel, a stunning venue overlooking Seneca Lake;
- Speaker Presentations from leaders in the animal protection movement,
- Silent Auction featuring animal-themed artwork, photography, jewelry, vacation getaways, gift certificates, and more!
Watch as these lucky birds get to be guests for a special dinner, and not the main course!
Learn more about the sanctuary at: https://www.farmsanctuary.org/