This Man In A Grass Wheel Is My Hero
Let's see how many jokes we can make...
- Dr. Seuss on his way to work.
- Caveman hybrid.
- The only way to get somewhere by walking in circles.
- I'M WALKIN' ON the ideal result of photosynthesis, which allows plants to absorb the energy from SUNSHINE, WHOA-OHHH.
- Where does the windshield go?
- SOCIOLOGICAL BREAKTHROUGH: Now you can walk barefoot AND look pretentious!
- Grass Wheel driver must dress as late 19th century adjunct professor. Otherwise, what's the point? Cloaks are recommended. And pipes.
Please add your own puns to the comment section.
Found on I Waste So Much Time.