The Happiest Facts Ever
Happy Monday! No matter the weather (it's rainy and dreary here), your mood or the average back to work blues, these facts will have you feeling happy, instantly. One reader on AskReddit, the platform for thought-provoking, discussion-inspiring questions, needed some cheering up; so they asked other readers to chime in with some happy facts. Here are just a few of the happiest little factoids to have you in a better mood ASAP!
1. Otters hold hands while sleeping so that they don't float apart. Um, adorable!
2. Blind people smile despite never having seen someone smile before.
3. If you fake a laugh long enough you actually start to laugh really hard.
4. A group of flamingos is called a flamboyance.
5. A chemical called oxytocin is released when we cuddle, helping to heal physical wounds.
6. Butterflies use their feet to taste.
7. Given that there are 7 billion people in the world and the average life span is 70 years for each person to have only one "most amazing day" more than a quarter of a million people are expecting their best day ever today.
Curious as to the other facts? Click here.