Ten Benefits Of Being An Optimist
Do you always see the glass half full instead of half empty? Or do you wish you could see life with a more upbeat and positive view?
Well, there are plenty of reasons to be an optimist, but did you know that being an optimist is good for both emotional and physical health?
Here are the top ten benefits to being an optimist:
1) Research shows that optimism increases longevity
2) It allows you to develop an attitude of thankfulness
3) It sets a positive tone for your day
4) It increases your spiritual development and enlightenment
5) It allows for tolerance of others and situations
6) It promotes positive relationships
7) It allows you to approach a crisis with strength and resolve
8) It decreases anxiety, frustration and worries
9) It allows for forgiveness
10) It promotes happiness
So go ahead, take time to smile and enjoy the good in life!