Richard Branson's Top 10 Kindness Quotes
My favorite quote about kindness is "No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted." Did you know these 10 quotes are Richard Branson's top 10 quotes about kindness?
10. "No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted." – Aesop
9. "Kindness is always fashionable, and always welcome." – Amelia Barr
8. "Wherever there is a human being, there is an opportunity for a kindness." – Lucius Annaeus Seneca
7. "Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see. – Mark Twain
6. "Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world." – Desmond Tutu
5. "If you want to be a rebel, be kind." – Pancho Ramos Stierle
4. "Kind words can be short and easy to speak but their echoes are truly endless." – Mother Teresa
3. "Always be a little kinder than necessary." – James M. Barrie
2. "A single act of kindness throws out roots in all directions, and the roots spring up and make new trees." – Amelia Earhart
1. "Love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite." – Nelson Mandela
What's your favorite kindness quote?
Story Credit: Virgin