Making Potato Pancakes For Hanukkah? Use This Simple, Delicious Recipe!
The eight day celebration of the Festival of Lights has begun! At At sundown on Sunday, December 6th hanukkah started for our Jewish friends. A holiday favorite food is potato pancakes! If you are going to make them for your friends and family check out this super delicious and easy recipe. Our Chef Peter Chef Peter makes his sweet and savory Potato Pancakes–inspired by an old family recipe! Whether you celebrate Hanukkah or not, this is a perfect dish for the holiday season that everyone loves!
Potato Pancake Recipe
2 lbs potatoes
one small onion
1 tablespoon flower
vegetable or canola oil
1. Shred potatoes and onion
2. Add all other ingredients
3. Heat skillet with cooking oil
4. Take a spoonful and make flat with spatula
5. Cook from both sides until golden brown
6. Serve with apple sauce and sugar (optional).