Countdown To The Wedding Of The Year: Friends & Family Offer Advice For A Healthy Marriage
You remember Adam & Jared right? 14 million viewers agreed this was the flash mob proposal to end all proposals! Well, they're finally about to start their next phase of their relationship - married life.
The WORLD PREMIERE of their JOY STORY WEDDING VIDEO is being released on Wednesday, September 27th. Are you excited? We know, so are we!
In the meantime, some of Adam & Jared family and closest friends got together to offer them some advice on maintaining a great marriage. After you watch it, let us know in the comment section if you have any advice to share with Adam & Jared too. We know they'd love to hear from you!
1) Love is all you need - Adam's 93-year-old Nannie Mary said it best, "Love is all you need."
2) Try to be in good moods around each other - Obviously, every day will not be sunshine and roses, but it's important to be in good moods together. Laugh, joke, and have fun.
3) Don't forget your sense of humor - Laugh and have a good time together. Don't forget why you fell in love to begin with!
4) Keep the arguing to a minimum - You don't want anything compromising your marriage, especially not an argument that could have been avoided from the beginning. Bottom line - if it's not worth arguing about, drop it.
5) Compliment each other - It's the little things. So, don't forget to tell each other why you love them. If they dressed up, tell them they look nice. It will be appreciated.
6) Go on dates - Dress up. Make reservations. Act like it is your very first date all over again, it will keep your love strong.
7) Enjoy each other - True love is hard to come by. So when you find it, enjoy it.
8) Work as a team - Your greatest resource is in each other, so use it!
To see every episode of Joy Story the series featuring Adam & Jared, visit hooplaha.com. And stay tuned for the EXCLUSIVE world premiere of JADAM's WEDDING VIDEO that's being released on Wednesday, September 27th.
This HooplaHa original video was shot by Fannie Trexier and edited by Kellie Sieban. To see more inspiring love stories, follow us on Facebook and sign up for our Only Good News Newsletter. And to see ALL The Joy Story Series videos, visit hooplaha.com.