8 Pieces Of Scientific Proof That Happiness Is A Choice
We can't afford to underestimate our potential to achieve happiness. Life is too short to be stressed out all the time, and to wallow in self-pity while we wait for joy and fulfillment to come rushing in like an unpunctual knight in armor. According to some experts, 40% of our happiness is within our control. That may not seem like much by itself, but if you take the remaining 60%, you're stuck with a D- quality of life. That's barely passing on a grading scale, and you don't want to barely pass, do you? You want to rock this mother out with at least above average or higher. The good news is that you can totally do it.
Read about these eight methods of choosing happiness over misery, that have been scientifically proven to work at GPS for the Soul.