6 Simple Ways To Beat The Bad Day Blues
We all have bad days. Plans fall through, you hit traffic, you get a flat tire, or you oversleep and miss that important meeting. Yes, bad days happen but it doesn't mean those small missteps throughout the day equate to the next 24-hours going downhill. The secret, according to Positively Present, is in the power of positive thinking and living in the moment.
Here are six ways you can center yourself and rise above those daily stresses.
1) Find something to be thankful for.
2) Meditate on a happy memory.
3) Do not harp on the negative, distract yourself.
4) Relax with a hot cup of tea or a immerse yourself in a hot bath.
5) Treat someone to something special. It feels good.
6) Make an upbeat playlist.