50 Habits For A Happier Life
It is no secret that life can get crazy. Between work, family, and your personal life sometimes we can get off track and stuck in a rut. My good friends at MindBodyGreen have set us up with 50 habits to help you live your happiest life. Some of these may seem obvious- like, smile more- but you'd be surprised at how many of us aren't doing these things. So, read. Stay aware. And make these daily habits!
1. Slow down.
2. Be mindful. Life happens now. This moment is all you've got.
3. Create a ritual. Have tea every afternoon. Write a gratitude list every morning. Walk around your neighborhood every evening. You can make a ritual out of anything — just perform the activity deliberately and mindfully.
4. Exercise. Every day. Walk. Run. Skip. Swim. Play four square. Whatever.
5. Make friends with Mother Nature. She’s got a lot to teach you.
6. Challenge yourself. Growth comes when you push your limits.
7. Keep an open mind. Open minds are happy minds.
8. Eat with relish. Love your food. Don’t eat on the run or mindlessly.
9. Smile. A lot.
10. Laugh. A lot. Real, authentic laughter.
Read the full, amazing list here.