24 Life-Changing Life Hacks
When it comes to living a happy and healthy lifestyle, ease is of the utmost importance to us busy bees. So when I came across this list of hacks I had to share my favorites!
1. Lemon juice and salt in the morning when you first wake up is a great way to start your day! I've actually tried this and it's now part of my morning routine.
2. Sore throat? Try mixing hot water, honey, vinegar, lemon juice, and a bit of cinnamon. It works like a charm!
3. As a Salmon lover I was happy to see that the vitamins and oils help hair grow faster!
4. Running has so many health benefits, but many people give up due to injuries and the effects of contact. Try exhaling on alternate feet to put less stress on one side of your body.
5. Unfortunately coffee isn't a cure all and when it comes to headaches! Reach for some grape juice the next time a you have a migraine.
6. Living with a roommate can get pretty crazy especially while in college. When your roommate is sick keep the empty tissue box attached to a full one so your roommie can throw away her garbage and keep the room as clean as possible.
7. Strawberries going to waste? No worries use their natural enzymes to help whiten your teeth. Mash one up with baking soda and use as a paste. Rinse and brush as per usual.
8. Need an incentive to start hitting the gym more? Studies show that 30 minutes of exercise can make you up to 10% smarter!
9. Any health or fitness expert will tell you that portion control is key for a healthy lifestyle. It turns out even mind games can help. Use a smaller plate to help you think there is more food. This also literally limits the amount of food you can fit on your plate.
10. Everyone has had one of those days where they get a pimple at the worst possible time. Have no fear! Use the gel from an Advil liquid gel as a last minute topical treatment.
Want more hacks? Visit here for details.