12 Lessons We Re-Learned from "A Muppet Christmas Carol"
1. Geography matters.
2. As does punctuation.
3. One man's crisis is another man's pleasure.
4. The same outsides do not mean the same insides.
5. Time is relative.
6. Brevity is the soul of wit.
7. A "thank you" never goes unnoticed.
8. You should know when to throw the towel in.
9. Gonzo and Charles Dickens shared the same lazer focus.
10. The past is eerie.
11. The present is a gift.
12. And the future is terrifying.
Merry Christmas Eve, from HooplaHa.