10 Things Made By People Who Clearly Love Humanity
There is enough in the world to make us think that everyone hates everyone. Here are few reminders (or discoveries if you haven't heard) that there are people who really just love humanity and want to make us happy.
1. Like the person who thought of this:
2. Or the genius who created memory foam. Have you slept on memory foam? Have you seen the light? Trust me, you want to.
3. Since the only time you need a pen and paper is when you're nowhere near them, Post-its are also proof that someone loved humanity. Enough, it seems, to make it possible to cover your whole office in paper and therefore never have to scramble to find a piece when you need one.
4. Bread. This shouldn't be a surprise or need an explanation. Just... bread.
5. Coffee. What else makes you go from this:
To this, in a matter of minutes?
Nothing legal, that's for damn sure.
6. What's even better than coffee? Grumpy Cat coffee. That's what.
7. B&J's Late Night Snack. I'll take a thousand gallons, please.
8. This book that is actually a lamp.
This is perfect for both book lovers and non-book lovers. For the lovers, it's a luminous homage to your love of reading. For the non-lovers, you don't have to read it. Everyone wins.
9. Scary Movies/Haunted Houses. Indirectly, scary movies are the perfect tools to initiate a cuddle session. And everyone loves cuddling.
Plus, they make bros go all
Which is hilarious and terrific.
10. National Margarita Day (TODAY). I don't know what kind of superpowers you need to create an official holiday, but whoever made this day certainly used his powers for good. Thank you, anonymous hero. You're work is greatly appreciated.