10 DIYs To Help Make the Switch From Winter To Spring
The Groundhog may have ushered in an early Spring, but my Weather Channel app tells me Winter isn't going so quietly. So don't worry if you missed out on welcoming Spring. Here are ten ways to have fun with the season of renewal with a crafty project.
1. Egg candles. The incredible decoratable egg. Learn how to make one here.
2. Painted wine bottle vase. In vino flos. Upcycle those empty bottles with these directions.
3. Test tube chandelier. Take those old tubes and give them second life! Here's how you do it.
4. Popcorn flowers. They are kinda... flowery. Learn how you can put the popcorn you didn't eat last night to good use.
5. Light bulb vases. Aww, don't be sad. Though there no longer be light in these bulbs, fill them with a colorful bundle. How's THAT for some Spring poetry? Okay fine, I'll stop. Here are the instructions.
6. Glass terrarium. You don't have to glass blow a jar into a tear-drop orb, nor must it hang. Apparently, any old jar will do, according to these very helpful instructions.
7. Portable garden. Finally, a garden we can rearrange! Am I right guyyzzz? You bet your sweet tookus I am. Learn how to portable-ize your garden here.
8. Recycled wine barrel planter. Wine barrels aren't that easy to come by, unless you're this girl who can find them for $19.99, in which case, making one of these is totally worth it. According to her, you'll save hundreds of dollars.
9. Terrarium necklace. Mother nature makes a great accessory. Get your dirt-bling on here.
10. Tulip wreath. Who says wreaths are only for Christmas? The crafty folks at Ucreate will show you how it's done.